Home Page Forums Troubleshooting/Help Linkbot Labs 1.0.5 won't communicate with my linkbots

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  harrishancock 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cliffsmith
    Participant

Fired up Linkbot Labs and saw that there’s a new version as of 12/1. Unfortunately, I can no longer communicate with linkbots that I was previously able to communicate with — the lab program doesn’t recognize them either via a dongle or a direct connect. I tried using the firmware updater, but that just sat and spun.
    Anyone else seeing similar issues?
    Thanks,
    Cliff

cliffsmith
    Participant

Tried again several hours later and I was able to download the firmware and able to communicate with the linkbots after doing so. Possibly, we had a network slowdown between LTUSD and the download server?

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  cliffsmith.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by  cliffsmith.

harrishancock

Hi Cliff,

I’m sorry to hear you had trouble with the rollout of our new firmware, and I hope your class wasn’t impacted. I’m glad things seem to have worked out, though I’m at a loss to explain what exactly happened. For the sort of problems you experienced, I think closing Linkbot Labs and unplugging/rebooting your dongles/Linkbots should be all the corrective action required.

Harris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.